My back has been hurting lately. Went to the doctor. Nothing they can do other than muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory medicine. It was pretty bearable until last night or earrrrly this morning. It hurts so bad! I won't let it ruin my birthday though!
And while I am not someone that uses bad language... Like ever, just doesn't sound right coming out of me. My best friend posted this on my wall for my birthday. She knows me well!

The reason she posted that is because recently I sent her this:

I then sent her whale texts for the rest of the day! :)
Enjoy your Sunday everyone! I am going to try and get a little more sleep! I am a quarter of a century old today after-all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:
just came across your blog! happy birthday! gotta love autocorrect!
Happy Birthday!!! I'm so sorry you were down and out on your special day, but I'm sending happy wishes your way!
Post a Comment