
The person I was paired up with was Amanda, the lovely girl from Life According to Amanda. Let me just say that Mamarazzi did a fantastic job pairing the two of us. With each gift that I opened I knew we had similar tastes! Let me just dive right into what she got me! I am excited to share!
My contents before unwrapping!
My contents after I unwrapped each gift quickly, like at Christmas time! I was so excited!
What Amanda sent me:
Green Tea Soap – Let me just say that the box itself was BEAUTIFUL and the soap smells so good, I cannot wait to try this!
Jelly Beans – This will be consumed within the next couple of days!
Nail polish – Okay, I am obsessed with Nail Polish – OPI specifically – Aren’t these colors gorgeous? I cannot wait to paint my nails – it might just happen today!
Cute Black Picture Frame
I cannot wait to figure out which picture I am going to put in there.
A Beanpod Soy candle that smells like Plumeria – I love candles, but have never tried one of these! I am sure I will love it, it smells amazing! Perfect for spring!
Notecards – BEAUTIFUL – I always admire the ones I see when I am in stories, but never buy any! Now I have some and will promptly start writing notes!
Bath and Body Works Wallflower
Yum!
This was my first swap and it was so great. I will definitely be participating in the future! Thank you for sharing your favorite things with me Amanda! I cannot wait to dig in and use everything. If you have never participated in a swap before, you should definitely try it out sometime – they are so much fun!

13 comments:
Love it all!!
I have the same note cards! I love them!
Let me know what you think of the Beanpod candle. I need to switch to soy in our house; just a little bit greener and cleaner for our air.
oh my goodness. such cute stuff. i am so glad you liked who you were matched with and the fun things you received.
thanks for playing!!
That was such a fun package! She did a great job!
Also your CAPTCHA is too hard to read...
I love the note cards and wall flower, so unique!
What a cute package! Yay for swaps!
Cute package! I love those wallflowers from bath and Body Works!
WOW!! it's like Christmas... What an awesome package. Lots of great fav's. Enjoy
Glad you got such an awesome partner for your first swap! Great stuff!
I think we were all stoked with our partners this time! That is a great package!
Yay for Favorite Things Swap! Enjoy all your goodies. Love the picture frame!
Such a pretty frame. And I am obsessed with OPI nail polish.
What is the color?
Linking from Mamarazzi's :D
xo,
Ricki Jill
I love the Wildflower thingy! Looks like the jackpot! Way to go! Check mine out lonetater.blogspot.com
Post a Comment