
{1} How did you celebrate Halloween? Trick or treating? Adult party? Trunk or treat?
I am not a huge Halloween participant. The only thing that I really participated in was trick or treat at work. We handed out candy to the little kids on Saturday. They were adorable.
{2} What candy is your favorite/the first thing you steal from the kids?
Ohhh. Skittles, M&Ms, Sweet Tarts.... apparently I like packs of candy versus bars... haha. Although, this girl will eat some Twix or Kit Kats. Mmmm... Candy, get in my belly.
{3} What kind of candy do you give out, is it your favorite? or something you know you won't be tempted to eat?
None. We don't get trick or treaters. However, I would give out my favorites, because I believe I like candy that kids like, so I want them to be happy :) and for me to be happy when I sneak a few. I always hated getting that nasty candy that I've never heard of! Yes, candy is expensive, but come on, this is once a year!
I did buy candy for trick or treat at work. I bought combo packs of the best stuff. Skittles, starbursts, m&ms, snickers, hershey's, etc.
{4} How soon after Halloween do you take down decorations and put away costumes?
No need, we don't decorate or dress up. We live on a busy road, so kids have never come here to trick or treat anyway. Sadface. I'd go all out if I knew we'd get trick or treaters.
{5} When do you decorate for the next holiday?
We try to wait until Thanksgiving before we decorate for Christmas. We don't really decorate for Thanksgiving. We pretty much use this time to get the house Christmas ready. Lol.
I would decorate the day Halloween is over if I could. I LOVE Christmas. We had a floor set at work Sunday and we decorated the store for Christmas and we started playing Christmas music yesterday. Love it! It puts a smile on my face :) Although, some customers are not at thrilled...
Head on over to any of these lovely ladies pages to participate in WWTK Wednesday: Alicia (Queso), Mamarazzi, or Crazymama.
Have a wonderful Wednesday! I know I will, I'm off for the first time in 8 days and I plan to be a bum in pajamas ALL day! If my laptop was working, I wouldn't even be at my desk right now!

2 comments:
i love that you participated even though Halloween is not your thing.
i am a huge skittles fan, i have to eat them by color...greens, yellows, reds, purples and then my favorite the oranges.
yep, i am weird like that.
thanks for linking up!!
awesome! i want to decorate for christmas like yesterday. i'm totally into the retail schedule for it. glad i'm not the only one who digs it.
thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment