Friday, December 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday Holiday Edition


1.   The holiday season is  a special time for family and friends where you show those around you love and appreciation and think back on what has happened the past year. Oh AND a time to eat a lot of food, celebrate Jesus, give (and maybe receive a little too), and to watch sappy Hallmark movies.

2.   Snow makes me happy and scared. Living in Georgia, you don't see snow often, but when you do, you stay off of the roads if possible, because 1. people already drive crazy down here, and 2. our cars are not equipped for that kind of weather! However, I love love snow!

3.  The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is  tomato and basil soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. Yum!

4. Winter is the best time for  wearing flannel pjs, using your snuggie... or both, cuddling with your puppy while drinking tea or hot chocolate and watching a good movie!

5.  I can hardly wait for  next weekend, when I'm making... hehe or persuading the boyfriend to help my find a perfect tree and then my mom and I decorating it!

6.  When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to  spoil those I love. I spend WAY too much money during this time of year. I also love that where I work participates in the giving tree and I am always in charge, so I spend so much on the family we get to make sure they get what they need/want! However.... I do love a to be spoiled a little too!

7.  If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a  9... it would be 10 if I did not work in retail. People can get so mean this time of year. It baffles my mind how they act, because most of the time it does not change the situation in their favor and they live angry and I'm left frustrated. BUT there are more happy people than grouchy, so I still love this tie of year!

No comments: