Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year Fill in the BLANK!


1.   New Years is  a time for new beginnings. Yes, you can say it is just another day to continue on your current path, but why think of it that way. You have the opportunity to say this year I plan to do THIS differently. It is up to you to make it happen :)

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be to find a full time job. I have to do this! Anyone know of any openings in the Atlanta, GA area?! :) ... blog networking... haha

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to lose weight. Isn't it always? Until I reach my goal weight, which will hopefully be in 2012, this will be a resolution of my LIFE!

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was  the losing weight one. You have to put in a lot of effort. It does not come to you for free!

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve  figuring out what I want to do on New Year's Eve. Honestly, I just want a relaxing night at home. If I were a party animal, which I am not, I still have to work Sunday!

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be  to accomplish new things that I will be happy to say I've done.

7.  2012 is going to be  amazing. That's what I intend to make it for myself and hopefully those around me anyway!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: