Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Live.Laugh.Love. - We Want To Know Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope the first part of the week has treated you all well! It was a very busy weekend here. Went to the gym both days and cleaned both days. Sunday we went to visit my Oma to bring her one of her Christmas presents that we had to exchange. I was then put in charge of helping my step grandfather and Oma with various computer problems... I'm not quite sure how I became THAT person.

It was so cold this weekend, but I loved it. I made a beef stew in the crock pot, so the house smelled amazing. Once we completely cleaned out the fridge/freezer, it looks like we have no food. It is kind of sad really, but so nice not to have clutter in there... I don't understand how they can get so messy so fast!

The trainers at the gym cornered my mom and I Sunday (okay, not cornered). Long story short, we are now signed up for our free torture training session this coming Sunday... so if you never hear from me again, you'll know why!

That's it for my very busy, yet uneventful weekend. I am linking up with Queso, Mamarazi, and CrazyMama for WWTK Wednesday - you should too!

Photobucket

{1} Which of the following phrases characterizes how you live your life?
a. You only live once 
b. test the water before jumping in 
c. stability is the key to life

C.. all the way - I am a stable (at least in my opinion, boyfriend might say differently) person, and need my life to also be that way. I need to know what the plan is AT ALL TIMES. Call me crazy, although as previously stated, I do not think I am. However, this is just for day to day life. I like a mix of spontaneous activity to occasionally be thrown in the mix. However, it should still be planned after spontaneously being decided upon ;)

{2} What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh?

I laugh all the time, so it is hard to pinpoint. I think everything is funny, so it is not hard to make this girl chuckle uncontrollably. 

{3} Who is the last person you hugged?

I am not sure... I'm not much of a hugger. I don't tend to initiate them unless I am leaving somewhere like my boyfriend's house or a family gathering.

{4} What song always makes you happy when you hear it?

There are a couple. It's a Wonderful World is the number one song though. It is such a positive song, how can you not be happy?!


{5} What's the first thing you thought about this morning?

What time is it?! On my days off I don't set an alarm and always think I sleep until noon... Although, I have never slept that late unless for some reason I stayed up WAY WAY too late, like playing Family Feud on the computer with my best friend in high school until 6 am, because we're THAT cool.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

i am a laugher too...can't help myself. i just love to laugh.

fabulous song choice!

thanks for linking up with us!!

Myya said...

Ok I totally laughed at your comment... However, it should still be planned after spontaneously being decided upon... that cracked me up!

LOOOVE that song, definitely a great choice!

Asha said...

I know exactly how you became the family IT person...you were the youngest in the room therefore they assume you must be tech-savvy, haha! My family is just the same!

p.s. - i laugh at just about anything too and love What A Wonderful World :)