This week's fill in the blank Friday is VERY fitting, because I was off yesterday and am off today!
1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is catch up on TV shows, watch movies, BLOG, and think. I do too much thinking though.
2. When I have free time I tend to be a bum - working in retail and being on my feet and dealing with (sometimes rude) people all day makes me just want to seclude myself from the world when I am off. I do also like to take the time to hang out with the boyfriend, since my schedule is always out of whack and we don't get to see each other as often as we would like.
3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would an entire day... hmmmm... Let's say an entire day where I actually feel like leaving the house. I would want to start the day at the GYM and get ready there. Following this I would want to go to the movies and see something that nobody wants to see with me. Then I would want to walk around any store that sells Vera Bradley or crafting supplies (random). Then I would go home and snuggle with my pup and watch movies while ordering something take out --- to obviously cancel out the gym from that morning ;)
4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) partially alone and partially with others. Being alone gets boring, I like to talk! As long as I am doing something relaxing, then I don't mind sharing my free time!
5. Most of my free time happens during the week. I work in retail, so weekends are scarce for me. It is nice during the holidays though, because I can do my shopping while other people are at work!
6. The best thing about free time is that you don't have any obligations. It has been about a year since I've graduated from grad school and I am so glad that I am able to just do nothing when I am free instead of having some sort of school deadline.
7. The next time I have free time I should probably apply to more jobs but instead, I'll probably procrastinate more, although I have been doing some applying. I just wish the process wasn't so tedious - I have a resume, yet I have to fill the same information out online!! AH.
Now to go spend my free time watching Bridesmaids which I got from Nextflix yesterday and plan out how I want my workout regime to go so that I have the best results! I am starting back up tomorrow! Oh and I love my free time, because it is typically when I take the time to blog. I need to get it together and use these days to write future posts, so I am more into the blogosphere!
Second Link up - 5 Questions Friday - this is my first time linking up to this one, I am not sure how I ended up on My Little Life's blog, but I'm glad I did, seems like a fun one :D Without further ado:
1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
It has finally gotten chilly - I love colder weather, because it means I can finally show my obsession with scarves some love and I can wear boots!
2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
Whining... haha. I am such a whiny sick person, I guess because I rarely get sick. I just lay there and watch TV or lay in the dark.
3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
Ideally it would be amazing if I could find a full-time job by the end of the month. Other than that, really get my workout regime started back up. I hear it takes 20 something days to form a habit.
4. Have you ever served on a jury?
I have. My first time being summoned and I was selected. I don't even remember how old I was - I think maybe right after I graduated from undergrad. It was a DUI case. Apparently I scared the defendant, because she said she couldn't "read" me and I had an intense stare... that's just how I listen.. Lol
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Oh my, this question is difficult. I think I'd want to be a penguin. So poised and cute and such great dancers.. Haha - okay maybe just in Happy Feet!
Have a wonderful weekend! I will be at work!!



2 comments:
Applying to jobs is the worse! I feel your pain...attaching a resume then filling out an application as well while taking up way too much time is such a headache. Good luck in your job search!! xox
Oh I hate job hunting! I'm dreading it myself. I need to jump back on the bandwagon, but I HATE filling out the same information over and over and over ...
And I too am a super whiny sick person! When I get sick, I turn into a big baby!
BTW, I love your blog. And I loved reading your answers. Hope you had a great weekend! And thanks for inviting me over.
Post a Comment