Thursday, February 16, 2012

Product of the Week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am linking up with Aly & Tiffanie for the first time for product of the week.

My product is:

Let me just say that in High School I had normal teenage acne which progressed to get a little more frequent my senior year. I was put on accutane and was acne free pretty much through college and a couple of years after. Well a couple of months ago I started getting acne just on my chin, near my mouth. Which isn't very flattering, since it could definitely be mistaken for a cold sore.

I thought it was my toothpaste and switched it and nothing. My dermatologist told me to use this face wash - which is only about 6 dollars at Walmart. It is amazing. My face is pretty much completely cleared up and it feels SO much cleaner when I use this. I had even tried the Neutrogena acne face wash, which just completely dried out my skin.

I really recommend this face wash - just dampen your face, rub it on, let it sit for 30 seconds, and rinse. That's it! **It will bleach towels and such, so be careful**

Have a great evening ladies!

1 comment:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

6 bucks? wal-mart? I'm sold.

Thanks for sharing!