[1] What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?
Tonight (or well Tuesday night) I will be having Turkey Burgers. I close at work Wednesday, so dinner will most likely be left over turkey burgers anyway. Here is the recipe:
Photo by: Photo: Beth Dreiling; Styling: Mindi Shapiro Levine - YIELD: Makes 4 servings
- COOK TIME:14 Minutes
- PREP TIME:15 Minutes
- COURSE: Main Dishes, Sandwiches
Ingredients
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Herb Marinade
- 4 hamburger buns
- Herb-Grilled Onion Rings
- Toppings: spicy mustard, shaved Parmesan cheese
Preparation
1. Combine first 7 ingredients. Shape mixture into 4 equal-size patties.2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center, basting each side occasionally with Fresh Herb Marinade.
3. Grill buns, cut sides down, 2 minutes or until toasted. Serve burgers on buns with Herb-Grilled Onion Rings and desired toppings.
Classic Burgers: Substitute 1 lb. ground chuck for ground turkey. Prepare recipe as directed.
[2] Share something you are currently looking forward to.
I am looking forward to a couple of things.
1. Valentine's Day
2. Attending a weekend - which will be a weekend getaway - I am mainly excited that I will be off of work for a few days because my best friend's birthday is right after, so I just asked off for 5 days straight :)
3. Participating in my first swap, hosted by Mamarazzi herself, the My Favorite Things Swap.
[3] What are your thoughts on re-gifting?
I have never re-gifted. It isn't that I think it is tacky or something, but I don't usually buy things for people that are not really close to me. So if I am getting them something, I want to put thought into it, so it is from me to them.
[4] How often do you rearrange your furniture?
When I was in college I rearranged TOO much. Now I always want to, but never do, it's too much work!
[5] Share a picture from your cellphone or camera.
This is Zoe.. She thinks she is people and every morning I wake up and she is curled under the blanket at the foot of my bed. Now don't think I have not found her under the blanket with her head on my pillow like she owns the place. Who am I kidding - she does own it or at least runs it.


4 comments:
I'm looking forward to the swap too!
My puppy penni does that, she will curl up at the foot of my bed and steal all the blankets or even she has been known to stretch out along side me and put her head on my pillow like me too!
Your turkey burger looks great. I'm looking forward to the swap also.
my dog sleeps with us too...but she sleeps between the top sheet and the duvet between my husbands knees. so yeah she is all up in there!
i am looking forward to the swap tooo, i should have everyone matched tonight or tomorrow! SQUEE!
thanks for linking up with us!
Post a Comment