Sunday, April 15, 2012

Best of Instagram

I am finally starting to be addicted enough to instagram to participate in Best of Instagram with Jenni over at Story of my Life.

Here we go!

photo 2photo 3

1. This is the coffee mug I used in honor of Easter! Cute, huh?
2. One of my new favorite K-Cups.

photo 4photo 5

3. Stranded at home without a car Monday made way for finishing a book with the company of my 70 pound pit bull sprawled across my lap.
4. …and for a fill it ins. These help me unwind.


photo 3 (2)photo 3 (1)

5. I might have a pen addiction.
6. Super cute stationary I got from Target.

photo 2 (1)photo 4 (1)
7. Sweet Tea --- it’s an addiction (there seems to be a theme of addiction here…)
8. YUM – All there is to say about this!

photo 1 (1)photo 1
9. ME!
10. Love my new cacti – Let’s see if I can kill these as easily as other plants.

 

photo 1 (2)photo 2 (3)
11. The flowers and card my coworkers at Bath and Body Works got me for my last day.
12. The cupcakes my manager made that were DELICIOUS… She’s so talented!

 

photo 3 (3)

13. AND a lone pictures of my close friend’s SAVE THE DATE! So exciting! I am a bridesmaid in her wedding, and I cannot wait!



Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: