Friday, April 20, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


I am participating in The Little Things We Do fill in the blanks today :)
 1.  Today is a great day because, I made it 1 week at my new job  AND I get to hang out with the BFF tonight.
 
2.   Tomorrow I will   relax and enjoy having the weekend off.

3.  My favorite time of day is   evening    because  I get to relax and unwind... and PJS are involved. :)

4. Sometimes you just have to sing really loud OR watch a sappy movie and cry.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is   "We are young" by Fun . <-- I agree! I am obsessed!

6. My favorite accessory is  - a scarf when it is cold - I am not huge on accessories. While I LOVE them, I just forget to put in the effort to remember in the mornings. Maybe I'll have to start planning this when I plan my close at night.

7.  My favorite thing about this week was starting my new job. It has been a very great start to my career. I am excited and am glad I was given this opportunity. It makes me smile.
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!

No comments: