I am thankful for my family, especially my mom who has always been there for me no matter the situation.
I have a very small group of friends, but I'd rather have a few great ones than just plain friends.
My boyfriend always knows how to make me smile.
I have the best cat:
and the best dog:
I have job and am finishing up my MBA in 6 months.
I have so much to be thankful for. There is more and more, but I've said enough for now. I am also thankful for the little things that make me happy, because I am easily amused ;)
For instance. I went to Publix yesterday and I saw this duck eraser in a gumball machine and decided I had to have it....
I WON IT :D Yes it is a blurry picture, but it is proof.
I love ducks.. what can I say.
Other than that, things have been somewhat uneventful. I have a cold coming on that I am hoping will not get worse. I have drank the town out of orange juice. Not really, but I feel like I have!




1 comment:
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hopefully you will feel better soon. I have 2 cats and they make me smile everyday!
Post a Comment