I saw this on kit's blog and thought it would be fun to participate! I am a day late, so I'll answer day 1 and 2 in this post :) I hope everyone had a great start to the New Year :)
Day 1: New Year Resolutions
1. Get to my ideal weight: I want to continue my weight loss journey and hopefully be where I need to be long before the year is over, but no later than the end of the year. I don't really consider this a New Year resolution, because I started this in 2010, but I do want to continue to push forward and the resolution is to continue to improve my life!
2. Find a full time job: I finish grad school in February and hope to find a full time job within the next few months. I hope this works out and that I can start planning more for the future.
3. Become more blog savvy and blog more: I really enjoy reading blogs written by so many different people, but I have a hard time writing entries myself. I hope to really get into it this year and hopefully gain some more followers and friends!
Day 2: Favorite Holiday Memory
This year:
Honestly, it was such a hectic and busy holiday season that it went by too fast. My favorite memories are those that I got to be with family and friends and where I could relax and not worry about having to be at work. I always love watching Christmas movies with my mom, it's such a fun time!
Also, Atlanta had its first white Christmas since the 1980s, which was quite amazing. Too bad the white came when it was already dark!
Overall:
I loved every Christmas I spent in Germany. Having the snow and all of the Germany traditions was always fun when I was younger. The whole family was together and it was always so much fun. We still do some of the Germany tradition and now my Oma also lives in the US, so she gets to partake in the festivities too!
I love everything about the Holidays, I'm too indecisive to pick one special memory!




3 comments:
I want to become more blog savvy too! Great resolutions!
You're right, the season did pass way too quickly! Hooray for a bit of Christmas snow :)
That is so cool that you were in Germany for some Christmases! Great resolutions too :)
Post a Comment