Saturday, November 27, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 5




Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Special

Most of all I loveeee Miracle of 34th Street!

Classic

and modern



I am going to be very predictable and say that of course I love It's a Wonderful Life.

Every year my mom and I watch this at least once, sometimes mores.

I am also a fan of Hallmark Christmas movies. The cheesier/sappier the better. Every weekend, if I get off at a decent hour, I'll watch at least one or two :)

Some of my favorites are:
Fallen Angel

The Christmas Card

and more more more :)

I also love classic cartoons.


Along with The Grinch, Santa Clause, Christmas Story, White Christmas and so much more. I <3 Christmas!

Happy Saturday everyone! I am off to work another crazy day in retail :)

2 comments:

Kit said...

A Wonderful Life is a must every year!

emily said...

i love those classic movies too. i wish i could find that set so i had all of them handy come christmas time.