Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge
Day 8: Least Favorite Part of the Holidays
I love, love, love the holidays. It is the best time of the year, (most) people are in a good mood. The music/decorations are fantastic! I don't have much that I do not like, but working in retail, I do have a couple of least favorites to share!
1. Last minute shoppers that blame ME for not having what they are looking for because early shoppers already bought it.
2. Grumpy shoppers - shop online if you can't be nice to people.
3. Coupon hoarders that want to use all coupons at once, when it CLEARLY says "one coupon per transaction" on the back. If they come together, then they will say "May only be combined with so and so coupon".
Now, don't get me wrong. I'm sometimes a last minute shopper, but I have an appreciation for fellow retail employees. I have been in their shoes and will never disrespect them because of my tardy Christmas shopping.
Honestly, I am a big Amazon.com shopper myself, I like that I get free shipping and receive everything within 2 days. It takes away the stress of having to go out. Of course, I still love going to stores though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment