Monday, January 10, 2011

11 in 2011 - Day 10



Day 10 - Favorite Girls Night Activity


When I was in college my favorite thing was going to concerts in Atlanta, or well anywhere. My best friend/roomie and I would go to 2 or 3 a month, it was great!


Us with This is Me Smiling band members (I'm in the red)


The Sick Puppies - LOVE THEM - this was a private show for like 50 guests, we wont tickets


Us with Love Arcade I'm in the back

We saw others, but these pictures were the least unflattering haha. It seems they're always taken at odd angles.

Now I love:

going shopping

eating out at new places

movies

mani/pedi

I want to go to this thing called Canvas and Cocktails - you have a class for a specific painting and have cocktails while you do it. I bet those paintings turn out GREAT ;)

Anything is fun with friends.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I've heard of canvas and cocktails and want to try it too!
Thanks for your comment :) I am a new blog follower!

Anonymous said...

Canvas and cocktails sounds like so much fun! I'm going to look that up in my area :)

Elise said...

Some of my friends and I bought tickets to do a canvas/cocktails event- I am so excited about it!