Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Jamie's Blog

I'm loving...

...that the sun is FINALLY shining

...that I get to look out my window and still see pretty snow (well it's crunchy, but looks pretty)

...that I was already off during the 2 snow days, so I didn't miss any work

...that NCIS was new last night and can't wait to watch it tonight

...that I finally watched Psych.. it is HILARIOUS

...that my LAST grad class started yesterday

...that I'm SO lucky to have such awesome family, boyfriend, friends, and co-workers

That's enough loving for today :) I could keep going. I just thought of some random things that I'm excited about. Sure there is plenty more, but I need to save some!




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

My hubby loves NCIS too!

Megan said...

I wish that we had some snow!! Love your list of loves!

Michelle said...

NCIS was really good last night, too :)