Wednesday, October 26, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday!

Photobucket



1. Do you shop til you drop, or are you in and out as quick as possible?

I'm somewhat bipolar in the shopping department. Some days I shop til I drop and then other times I am in and out. The in and out happens more when I am trying to keep from spending money I shouldn't. When I have too much time to roam around, I come up with reasons why I want need everything.

2. Are you a price conscious shopper?

Not always. Although I am becoming one more as I get older. Speaking of, I definitely have some coupon cutting to do today!

3. What store could you spend HOURS in?

Gap, Old Navy, Target, or anywhere that sells Vera Bradley :)

4. What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?

A coach purse. I am not one to spend a lot of money on purses, because I want a new one every other day. I used this one for about 6 months before I bought a new one... I intend to go back to it though.. I promise! :)

5. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

I bought myself a lot of apples and homemade fruit spreads yesterday. Haha. I went to Ellijay with my boyfriend for the day, which is like apple country in Georgia. If we are talking non-food items, I bought myself... a new purse from Fossil, because the store by where I work is going out of business and they were 75% off! I confess.. I have a problem.. I can't resist the purses.

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I love purses too. I'm dying that a new coach outlet opened in AZ and I wish I had money to go buy one.

I always say i'll move back into a purse but rarely do. But I hoard them still.

Great answers. Thanks for linking up

Mamarazzi said...

my coach bags last forever, Gucci on the other hand is always needing a strap repair or a stich here and there.

i love purses too. but i rarely buy designer these days...ah the days before an expensive teenage daughter.

thanks for linking up!!

Live Laugh Love said...

Hey I am your newest follower would you please follow me back & Like my facebook fan page its located on my blog site thanks so much