Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge




Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Caroles

Now, I am a girl that loves all things Christmas music. There are some songs that annoy me after a couple of listens, but for the most part, I love them all. I will, however, leave you with a couple of songs that I would call some of my favorites, not necessarily for a good reason, haha!

Where are You Christmas - Faith Hill



I know it isn't necessarily a happy Christmas song, but I've loved it ever since the first time I saw the Grinch! Maybe it is just because I love her voice :)

Christmas Shoes



I love this song and this movie. The movie makes me cry on queue whenever this song comes on. There is a great message behind the song. Sometimes we forget that Christmas isn't always about yourself and your family, but that helping others is important too. Jesus died for us, so it shouldn't be hard for us to help a family in need.

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas



This video is so funny. Haha, I give this guy kudos for putting it out there for everyone to watch! I've always liked this song since I was little :)

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that. Can't wait to see what everyone else posted!


1 comment:

Kit said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "Where are you Christmas" too!!!! Faith Hill is awesome! I love her!