Sunday, December 5, 2010

On the 12th day of Christmas..

Day 12: Show us your decorations (indoor/outdoor)

Honestly, we have not decorated. We won't be decorating until December and that is early for us. Now, I LOVE decorations and would put them up early, but ever since I've been little, we have done it based on our German traditions. It was worse then though, because we would put up the tree ON Christmas Eve.

We get a real three and this allows it to still be beautiful on Christmas and a while after. We keep it up for most of January :) I have put up a couple of things here and there, which are things I have bought from work.

I bought this snow globe:


It is so pretty at night with the tea light lit and the snow swirling.

I bought a House Luminary as well, but don't have a picture of it and couldn't find one online to post! Once I take a picture I will post it!

**Here it is:


and here is something I got my mom for Nikolaus Tag tomorrow :)



It has been a long couple of days, so now I am off to bed





No comments: