Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Day Happy Day

Linking up with Dandelion Wishes for My Happy List
 
Photobucket

I am happy for so many things today!

- Weekend getaway to Athens, GA for a wedding was a blast!

- I received my package from the My Favorite Things Swap

- Today is the Best Friend’s Birthday, so dinner to celebrate tonight!

- I have great people in my life, and am a genuinely happy person

- Get to see the boyfriend again tonight

- Frozen Yogurt after dinner

 

There is so much to be happy for, you just have to look around and realize it Smile

Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

lots to be happy about for sure. isn't it just all about the little things and the amazing people in our lives? HAPPY!

psst did you know you have word verification on your blog? most people don't know. i can help you get rid of it if you want more comments and stuff. let me know.

Lisa said...

I love your last comment about having to look for happy. I am definitely the same way! Loved your post!