We Want To Know Wednesday with Mamarazzi and Crazymama!

So I'm not a mom, but I'll just answer it how I THINK I would if I had a child :)
{one} What would be your ideal way to spend Mothers day?
I would want to spend it with my kids. Preferably doing something fun. Not necessarily going out to eat or anything like that. Maybe grill out and play games - outdoor or indoor!
{one} What would be your ideal way to spend Mothers day?
I would want to spend it with my kids. Preferably doing something fun. Not necessarily going out to eat or anything like that. Maybe grill out and play games - outdoor or indoor!
{two} Which would you rather receive actual gifts or gifts of service?
Either one. I love both - I think I am most excited about getting handmade gifts :)
Either one. I love both - I think I am most excited about getting handmade gifts :)
She @ http://she-she-says.blogspot. com wants to know:
{three}How do you juggle it all? How many
different "hats" do you wear and how do you accomplish all you have to do?
I don't have much that I have to do, other than go to work, read, and watch TV shows. I know, it's pretty intense. :) If I had kids and had a lot of things to juggle, I think I would just have to be VERY organized. With everyone's schedule.. Lots of planning would be involved.
Vandy @ http://tttandme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
Vandy @ http://tttandme.blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{four} What was your "Oh no, I'm turning into my mom" moment?
Oh you know, when I bought my puppy and I actually had to walk her myself ;) But seriously - I respect mother's (especially mine) so much. I am excited to one day have the opportunity to be one myself, but for now my puppy will have to do.
Oh you know, when I bought my puppy and I actually had to walk her myself ;) But seriously - I respect mother's (especially mine) so much. I am excited to one day have the opportunity to be one myself, but for now my puppy will have to do.
Natalie @ http://wibblywobblyme. blogspot.com/ wants to know:
{five}What should you be doing right now instead of participating in today's WWTK linky?
Working? I get off in 29 minutes and I hit a good stopping point, so I'm kind of just killing time now. Shh don't tell the boss.. she went home for the day already :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday - who is celebrating Cinco De Mayo on Saturday? My boyfriend wants to go see The Avengers, to which I came up with the idea to do a double feature so I can see the Lucky One. I think he also wants to eat Mexican food for dinner :)
Working? I get off in 29 minutes and I hit a good stopping point, so I'm kind of just killing time now. Shh don't tell the boss.. she went home for the day already :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday - who is celebrating Cinco De Mayo on Saturday? My boyfriend wants to go see The Avengers, to which I came up with the idea to do a double feature so I can see the Lucky One. I think he also wants to eat Mexican food for dinner :)

3 comments:
Saw the Avengers yesterday ... Really enjoyed it , so did the kids :)
i really love your answers especially since you are not a mama yet. it's fun to think about tho huh?
thanks for linking up!!
It would be interesting to see your answers after you have kids LOL :). Maybe you should save these questions.
I spend every waking minute with my kids so any minute I get to be away from them is heaven!! :)
Post a Comment