
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
WWTK Wendesay - Morning Madness!
I am linking up with CrazyMama and Mamarazzi this morning for WWTK Wednesday.

1. What is your favorite go to breakfast recipe for special occasions of company? Any kind of breakfast casserole that can be prepared the evening before and stuck in the oven. YUM
2. What is your policy for kids that don't want to eat what you are serving? I have never had this issue and I don't have kids, BUT I would probably have something on hand that is kid friendly, mother approved ;)
3. Do you take treats to neighbors? What kind? No :-/ I would love to when I move into my own house in a neighborhood. Right now I live off of a busy street and one neighbor is never there and I think the other one just moved out.
4. What is your most used spice in your cupboard? (Besides Salt or Pepper) I love all kinds of spices, oregano, garlic salt, paprika, BUT my go to spice is Goya Adobo. Yum
5. What is your favorite fruit? Do you have a favorite veggie? My favorite fruit is strawberries, but there aren't many that I don't like! And as for veggies, I LOVE asparagus! I like most, I do NOT like corn or green beans.
6. It was tax day here in the US. Did you get a return? How do you spend it? I got my return over a month ago and it was gone within a couple of days paying loans and credit cards. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted :)
Happy Wednesday everyone!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I also listed oregano! Great for most things!
I must say though that I don't think I could imagine life without corn or green beans.
Goya Adobo - I'll have to look that one up!
Great answers...stopping by from WWTK.
Cheers,
jen
Mmmm, asparagus. That one I like too.
I'm a big fan of breakfast casseroles that can be made ahead, too. Do the work the day before, pop it in the oven the next morning...relax and drink coffee...yum!!
I hear you on the paying bills. I forgot paprika, we use it a lot.
great answers.
love strawberries and asparagus.
I've never heard of goya adobo. how do you use that? like what do you put in on?
thanks for linking up!
I want to try your go-to spice! :D
Linking from Mamarazzi's,
Ricki Jill
never heard of Goya Adobo. I'll have to check that out! thanks for sharing :)
Have a great day! {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}
Post a Comment