Friday, May 11, 2012

FRIDAY - You have never looked so good!

What a long week. Not a bad one, but just long. I was staying up later than I should have, which really threw me off my game towards the end of the week (today)... so never before, except when I was in school, has TGIF been a more fitting acronym.

Without further ado, here are my answers to Lauren's Fill In The Blank Friday link up:





1.  On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, I'd say 2 - I typically get a cold once a year and that's it (knocking on wood now). This year I had the flu and was out of commission for almost 2 weeks - it was BAD.

2.   The last time I felt sick was   during the above said flu that tried to slowly kill me. I won! That was about 7 weeks ago. I remember that, because it was right before I gave my two weeks notice - so I felt REALLY guilty for missing work.

3.  The worst part about being sick is   being sick, the entire process    because   I do not take being sick well. I whine - it is not cute. I can't do anything and I just want to sleep. And I HATE calling in sick to work!

4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by   being waited on hand and foot - I wouldn't want to overdo it, now would I. 

5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is  drink emergenC almost every day and take my vitamins. I try to workout at least 3 days a week - and I sanitize when necessary - not constantly.

6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to  wear comfy pajamas, get some movies ready, get some tissues with Vicks, get some vicks, and sudafed to breath, and MOVIES - lots of movies! You'll be better in no time!

7.  One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is  tea, lots of tea. That and my bed - ohhh those down comforters (yes plural) really know how to make a girl snuggle and feel good!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope today didn't go by as slowly for you as it did for me!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Tea is the best for illnesses! I especially love apricot tea, which is nearly impossible to find.

Jen
www.hautewhimsy.com

Jenna said...

I found your blog through the link up! It's super cute :)

Stop by my blog and follow if you would like :) I follow back!

ramblingsfromyourstruly.blogspot.com