
{1}I have found myself jealous/envious of this friend because...
...they are getting married... Yup I said it - I want to at least get engaged! Come on BOYFRIEND!
{2}I admire this one for her _________ (insert admirable quality) and tell us about them.
strength. She has gone through so much in her life - and while at time it seems she could have given up and might have a little bit, she always bounced back and continued on her journey. She's amazing!
{3}I really love this blog friend because...
they are a real life friend, but I like that she has a blog, because I don't get to see her often anymore and that keeps me up to date :) She's got the cutest baby!
{4}If I was stuck on a desert island I would want to be with this friend...
...the boyfriend - I would miss him too much if he wasn't around. Although, I'd find a way to also sneak my mom - she's my sanity!
{5}I think the best qualities in a friend are...
honesty, trustworthiness, sense of humor, big heart, happiness, intelligent, motivational, independent (clingy friends can be a bit much), loyalty, etc. Haha, maybe I have high expectations - nah - I have a few friends that posses these qualities.

3 comments:
LOL didn't think about intelligence and you are right, dumb friends would be really annoying!
I'm right there with ya on getting engaged! I've been not-so-patiently waiting for my boyfriend of 3+ years to propose.. I want it now! Haha :D
Those are definitely some awesome qualities that you listed!
Great answers!
Fabulous answers! I like the same things in a friend.
Thanks for linking up
Post a Comment