Sunday we plan to go to the Cotton Pickin' Fair in Gay, GA. It all depends on the weather. Hope it is fun, I've never been :D
Here go the answers to Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. My bedtime routine includes, getting into my pjs, reading, watching one of my DVR'd shoes, brushing my teeth, washing my face, and going to bed.
2. I am a happy girl. It is Friday - who can complain?! I have a fun weekend planned.
3. I can't stand when people constantly complain because I like to be in a positive mood as much as possible, and their complaining brings me down.
4. My idea of relaxation would be some comfy pjs, bed, and a good book :)
5. If I had an extra $50, I would buy me a nice outfit from Old Navy or Gap... or maybe I would buy another pair of Toms... The options are endless.
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is I haven't been in depth enough to have any bloggy friends, but I think it would be cool, because you learn so much about each other through blogs and they know when you're having a good or bad day/week. You both enjoy blogging, which is always a plus.
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is a pumpkin bread. YUM. I love pumpkin recipes.

1 comment:
i feel like sometimes i open my facebook and it's a world of complain: weather, the season, jobs, etc. I'm not like a totally happy person, but complaining too much is so annoying!
Post a Comment