cell phone ringing in public
the feeling of wool or any other rough fabric
watching a movie with my mom and an intimate scene comes on
walking into a room full of people
using public bathrooms - not because of the sanitary issues (also a factor)
Aunt Flo
running at the gym, this comes to mind:
odors - I always think people will think they're coming from me.
talking on the phone - hate.it. - if anyone wants to take up the job of calling people for me, let me know ;)
attention - I do NOT like attention
Lady Doc appointments - who's with me
hugs from people I barely know
Reading romance novels in public - I feel like everyone can sense what I'm reading (hello 50 Shades of Grey - maybe not romance as much as erotica, baha)
Okay, so I'm easily uncomfortable - I might need to see a therapist after this.


1 comment:
even though i have a kindle i always kind of feel like people can tell i'm reading a romance novel. that they are looking over my shoulder and they might see the word breast or whatever.
Post a Comment