This week, I've lost 3, but that brings my grand total to 10! I am making progress! I can feel it, but can't wait to see it! My goal is to lose 20 by the 17th of July, so I am half way there now! Let's do this! I think I may put in extra time at the gym today since I don't have to be at work until 630!
I did slip and have a slice of White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake yesterday. I was at Barnes and Noble and it was calling to me. I had my aqua aerobics class right after, so I figured, hey, I'll work extra hard and burn it off ;)
Class was so much fun yesterday! Our instructor is on vacation, I believe, and the sub didn't show up because she went to the wrong location. So we all decided to have our own class. I think I burnt more than the class from the day before! It was fun too. I feel like we bonded a little bit.
I am excited for aquafit tomorrrow. I haven't had a chance to go on Thursday's due to work and my mom says I'd really like the instructor. We'll see! :)
That's it for today!

No comments:
Post a Comment