Friday, December 3, 2010

On the 11th day of Christmas...


Day 11: New Year Resolutions

First off let me just say that this challenge is almost over and I am not happy about it one bit. It has been a lot of fun reading people's posts :)

Now, my resolutions: 

1. At the risk of being a conformist, I want to get to my goal weight in 2011. I have started my weight loss journey this year already and I think I am at a good point where this resolution is DEFINITELY achievable.

2. Find a Full Time Job - I graduate from Grad School in February, so I hope to be able to find a good job. I love my current job, but I need to have a yearly salary and benefits, loans don't pay themselves.

3. Make loans pay themselves - Just kidding

4. Spend more time with friends/family - My job has kept me from spending as much time with those closest to me (boyfriend, best friend (I see my mom every day)). Them having full time jobs during the week and me working nights/days/weekends, makes it hard, because they live an hour away. My goal is to find times, whenever possible to spend with them.

5. Become more blog savvy - I want to become better at this whole blogging thing and find a corner of the bloggosphere that I fit in! :)

Those are good starters! I am off to the Mall of Georgia to get some shopping done for Christmas, wish me luck!


1 comment:

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Awesome resolutions!! I always make a list too, but never do them... lol! Maybe we should post them on our mirrors so we have to see them every day? Or something!! ;)